Capture the amazing green space and nature in our city, while helping to protect it for future generations!
Enter SWLEN’S inaugural nature photography competition and get outside this summer and take a record of nature in gardens, parks and green spaces all around you!
We are looking for photos that celebrate the diversity and fragility of nature in Richmond. For this year only, finalist’s photos will go to support the launch of Richmond Borough’s new Biodiversity Action Plan, which is key to protecting our local nature for the next 5 years!
How to enter
- Select a high-resolution image. There are two categories:
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Submit up to 5 images by midnight Sunday 30th September 2018.
- Finalists and winners will be special guests at the launch event for the new Richmond Biodiversity Action Plan at the Barnes Wetland Centre in November 2018, where their photos will be exhibited.
- Finalists and winners will receive an A2 sized print of their photo and their images will be used to promote species and habitat conservation across South West London.
- Winners will also receive an exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ tour with the Royal Parks ecology team.
Meet the Judges
Our judges have many years of photography and journalism experience and are passionate about nature and conservation