OUR WORK FOCUSES ON THREE MAIN AREAS
- ENGAGING LOCAL COMMUNITIES WITH THEIR ENVIRONMENTWe support local voluntary organisations and initiatives, e.g. friends of parks groups, 2 Minute Litter Picks etc., which protect and enhance local green spaces
- Energy Efficiency and SustainabilityWe work with schools, nonprofits, community centres and households to help them to save energy, money and reduce emissions. We also work on air quality & promote recycling and building community resilience
- BIODIVERSITY – SPECIES & HABITAT PROTECTIONWe facilitate the preservation of local biodiversity, and promote the conservation and improvement of the natural environment
READ OUR BLOG
- Reshaping the normal
Little did we know when we held our ‘Thriving Friends: Better Parks’ conference in late January this year quite how alien the idea of a mass gathering on such a scale would seem just a few months later. Little could we have predicted that by the summer the role and value of parks and green-spaces […]
- Discover SW London Walks
- Merging charities seek new chair of trustees
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a stronger charity that will bring greater impact to people’s environment and their heritage.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In this rapidly changing environment the safety and welfare of our beneficiaries, external colleagues, staff and volunteers remains of paramount importance. We are carefully monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
- Environmental charities to join forces
ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES TO JOIN FORCES Environment Trust and South West London Environment Network (SWLEN) have announced that they are going to merge to create a single, combined charity with the capacity and skills to achieve greater impact for natural and built heritage in south west London. The decision builds on the strategic alliance announced in […]