The Club’s activities include;
- From October to May evening meetings at Linden Hall on the first Wednesday of the month with doors open at 6.30.pm 7.pm start, Tea/Coffee on arrival finish between 8.30pm/8.45pm We have. a variety of speakers on various subjects relating to gardening. We also sometimes have a craft evening if no speaker or a quiz.
- We have a show in September normally the first Saturday of the month With two judges one for all the Garden/Allotment produce and one for the cakes, jams, pickles etc. Winners receive certificates and cups.
- We also have a Plant Sale with a lunch on a Saturday in April, Members bring plants etc. along for sale to helps raise funds.
- We also have a raffle about every other month, again for our funds.
- During the summer months May to September we have day outings to Gardens, Houses and possibly a trip to the Seaside.
- We also have at least one holiday a year in the spring and sometimes one in the Autumn.
Address for meetings; Linden Hall, Linden Road, Hampton TW12 2JG
Chairman; Edie Purdue can be contacted on 0208 891 4991 or Edie Purdue for further information.
Membership fee; £8 per year, collected at AGM in October of each year.